Super Rabbit Show Super Rabbit Show

Well, looks like someone's still a "diehard" fan of HTF. (Ditto!)

Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden Travelling Deity - Part 1: The Ruden

This looks incredibly promising, but did we have to put the Illuminati into this?

Poison TV Poison TV

Very detailed message on the manipulative media! I can't think of anything else to say but good job! Hope this gets as much attention as necessary.

JarrodElvin responds:

Thank you very much!

Circular Tank Circular Tank

I like it. It's fun and keeps you on your toes, though it could do with a better title.

Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

This is awful! Not the least bit interesting, and the so-called "adventure" seems to just drag itself along. I mean, there's ADVENTURE, and there's just moping and daydreaming. I can safely say no THOUGHT was put into this game!

Kill those Ponies! Kill those Ponies!

This really lets off some steam after a day of dealing with these annoying panty-waists! HA-HA!

Minty Bite #20 - High Minty Bite #20 - High

Sounds more like the state of being in love. Nice work, though.

Why Not ? Why Not ?

The piano works so well. Amazing job!

LukeMJones responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed :)

Punk (Cover) Punk (Cover)

Strange. Your adaption actually sounds better than the original. At least I can make out the lyrics better.

TylerFromTexas responds:

Thanks. I still think my singing isn't too great, but at least you could understand me.

SPACEBALLS SPACEBALLS

"Merchandising! Merchandising!"

Work in progress Work in progress

I liked your much earlier works a lot, but most of these "works-in-progress" are getting very, very pretentious.

TheNutellaQueen responds:

Oh, I try to finish something every 3 days, and two work in progress pictures. >~< It's mostly because I'm trying to finish pices and post something everyday. If I post something everyday it becomes like a routine and I will probably post more finished pice's. I don't know if I can finish a pice in less then three days widouth risking to not put my all in it, but do you think one work in progress pictur a pice would be better? (Would not be posting everyday then) ^^

First digital painting First digital painting

Excellent on your first go! Two thumbs up.

KingOfFatCats responds: